Below is just a few of the projects we've worked on. We encourage customers to follow us on Facebook, as we continually update with current projects and finished work.
Here's what your neighbors are saying about us....
"I would like to thank your employees for a job well done on remodeling my kitchen and dining room. They were friendly, courteous, prompt, and cared about the quality of their work." -Dale & Ruth Wilson (Brazil)
'Paitson & Son Home Improvement has put in a new bathroom and laundry room with tiled floors. Finished out basement 1450 sq ft, office, bedroom, kitchen, living area, and closets. Very dedicated, great workmanship, timely finish, and very adoptable to changes we made.' Michael Mace (Brazil)
- 'The crew came here & went right to work. They had the days mess cleaned up & ready to leave on time.' Lois Ludeman (Terre Haute)
- 'Very Well. Started sooner and finished on time, before heavy rains - no leaks at all.' Monty Jones (Terre Haute)
- 'Workers were on time, always on task, and very pleasant.' Barbara Webster (Terre Haute)
- 'Paitson & Son removed old shingles and put on a new roof. They came early AM and worked hard all day until 2 - 3 PM. They cleaned up all debris. Everyone was polite and very courteous.' Doris Grogan (Terre Haute)
- 'They did a very good job. They are clean and timely. Basically the price quoted me was the price I paid. They were there when they said they were going to be there and after they were gone the property was just as clean as it was when they got there.' Teko Goda (Brazil).
- "We're very happy with the work - it looks great!" Kurt Bryan (Centerpoint)
- "Thanks for the siding your company put on for me. The men who did the work were very curtious and did excellent work." Norma Diel (Knightsville)
- "Thank you, the roof looks beautiful." Susan Nasser (Terre Haute)
- "All the work looks great, thanks again for all your help!" Nilah Nicole Bonham (Brazil)
- "The man did a great job. It is amazing how new windows improve the inside and outside look of a home!" Marie Hanna (Rosedale).